The issue includes several stories including:
- COVID-19: CAGG seeks supports increase in NCDOT funding because pandemic decimates gas tax revenues;
- Mixed story for NC construction pandemic (before COVID-19);
- Developer to seek bids on Embassy Suites Hotel in Asheville after $500,000 court fight;
- RTG begins work on $7 million project built from shipping containers;
- Cars go on auction block while construction business prepares for the next generation
- Amy Sullivan leads ABC Carolinas;
- Danks Burton new NCMCA president; and
- projects and opportunities.
North Carolina Construction News continues to publish a weekly eletter update — you can request a subscription through the form on the home page or by emailing email@example.com.
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you wish to request a hard-copy printed issue of the magazine, you can place your order at this link.
For advertising and feature profile information in the upcoming issue, contact associate publisher Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone him at (888) 627-8717 ext 212.