The issue includes several stories including:
- Hurricane Florence recovery: Navy awards fixed-price contracts worth as much as $550 million;
- UPS $262 million Mebane project largest commercial project in the nation in August
- NC State Construction Conference: Adapting to the pandemic;
- CPN of North Carolina Star Awards recognize contributors to three projects;
- NC Senate will consider bond referendum for highway, utility and building projects
- Projects and opportunities.
North Carolina Construction News continues to publish a weekly eletter update — you can request a subscription through the form on the home page or by emailing email@example.com.
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you wish to request a hard-copy printed issue of the magazine, you can place your order at this link.
For advertising and feature profile information in the upcoming issue, contact associate publisher Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone him at (888) 627-8717 ext 212.