The Associated Builders and Contractors of the Carolinas (ABC) has issued an announcement describing the association’s safety initiatives, observing: “There is NO competition in safety.”
“We work to promote safety within the construction industry by providing a source of safety expertise and information, assisting in the development of safety programs in the interest of conserving employee health and company profitability,” the association statement said.
ABC Carolinas programs include:
- STEP – Safety Training Evaluation Process – Click Here for STEP info
- Annual Safety Conference
- ~ Seminars, Best Practices, Awards
- Safety Training, Workshops & Certifications
- ~ 10-Hour, 30-Hour, First Aid, CHST, Scaffold Competent and much more…
- Safety Committees in all eight councils in North & South Carolina
- Safety Program Template
- Investing in your business is as simple as joining ABC of the Carolinas. At regular monthly functions, ABC members have an opportunity to interact with customers, suppliers, and competitors.
For more information, see www.meetabc.org