The issue includes several stories and features including:
- The NC Building Code: Anatomy of a decision;
- New frontiers: Focusing on facilities engineering and design;
- Fort Bragg: More than $1 billion to be spent on current and upcoming projects;
- North Carolina’s Top 10 Homebuilding Industry Leaders (special feature); and
- North Carolina’s Top 10 Safety Leaders (special feature); and
- projects and opportunities.
North Carolina Construction News continues to publish a weekly eletter update — you can request a subscription through the form on the home page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will soon start work on the spring issue.
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you wish to request a hard-copy printed issue of the magazine, you can place your order at this link.
For advertising and feature profile information in the upcoming issue, contact associate publisher Chase at email@example.com or phone him at (888) 627-8717 ext 212.