The Summer 2018 issue of North Carolina Construction News has been published.
The issue includes several stories and features including:
- Winston-Salem University unveils $556 million expansion master plan;
- NCLBGC introduces online licence renewals (NCCLiC);
- New technologies: How will they redefine the industry;
- NCDOT signs contract for first stage of Charlotte rail station redevelopment; and
- NC masonry apprentices sweep SkillsUSA national competition).
North Carolina Construction News continues to publish a weekly eletter update — you can request a subscription through the form on the home page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will soon start work on the spring issue.
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you wish to request a hard-copy printed issue of the magazine, you can place your order at this link.
For advertising and feature profile information in the upcoming issue, contact associate publisher Chase at email@example.com or phone him at (888) 627-8717 ext 212.