The issue includes several stories and features including:
- Hurricane Florence — at least 35 killed, recovery to cost between $38 and $50 billion;
- Labor shortage — 98 percent of contractors have trouble finding skilled trades;
- California man pleads guilty to Appalachian State University construction fraud;
- North Carolina’s Top 10 law firms (special feature); and
- New rules on renewing and cancelling your Notice to Lien Agent.
North Carolina Construction News continues to publish a weekly eletter update — you can request a subscription through the form on the home page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will soon start work on the spring issue.
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you wish to request a hard-copy printed issue of the magazine, you can place your order at this link.
For advertising and feature profile information in the upcoming issue, contact associate publisher Chase at email@example.com or phone him at (888) 627-8717 ext 212.