April Frye, regional membership director for the Associated Builders and Contractors of the Carolinas (ABC) has sent out an email seeking support and donations for coastal communities flooded by Hurricane Florence.
We have members and other industry professionals that are dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Florence that need our help. I will be collecting items and plan to take the donations to the coast next week. If you would like to help by donating, I will be glad to stop by your office and pick up the donation items. Below is a list of the items they need the most. As always, we appreciate all that you do for ABC Carolinas Chapter and the Carolinas community.
The most needed items for disaster relief are:
- High-protein canned meals with pop-top cans (ravioli, soups, spaghetti)
- Paper goods and products (paper towels/plates/cups/napkins, plastic utensils)
- Diapers, baby formula, baby food, diaper rash cream
- Hygiene products (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, hand sanitizer, etc.)
- Single serving meals that do not require refrigeration or cooking/meals ready to eat
- Single serving snacks such as raisins and granola bars
- Peanut butter
- Cleaning supplies and disinfectant wipes
- Bug spray
- First Aid kits
She invites readers to email her at email@example.com or phone (919) 691-9973.