The North Carolina Military Business Center (NCMBC) and Wake Technical Community College (WTCC) Small Business Center will host a RQ Construction subcontractor outreach event on May 10, 2016 at the Western WTCC campus.
RQ Construction, an established federal prime contractor providing design-build and LEED/sustainable design management, is currently performing work at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejuene and anticipates future work at Camp Lejeune and the Virginia area.
Projects in pursuit include:
- P1346 Simulator Integration/Range Control Facility MCB Camp Lejeune
- P194 Unmanned Aircraft System Facilities MCAS Cherry Point
- P1280 2nd Radio BN Complex, Phase 1 MCB Camp Lejeune
- SOF Marine Battalion Company/Team Facilities MCB Camp Lejeune (NR)
- P1461 Addition/Renovation Lejeune High School MCB Camp Lejeune
- SOF Special Tactics Facility (PH 2) – PN76513 Fort Bragg
- SOF Battalion Operations Facility – PN80773 Fort Bragg
- SOF Intelligence Training Command -PN79437 Fort Bragg
- Butner Elementary School Replacement Fort Bragg
- P913 Communications Center NAVSTA Norfolk
- P60513 Instruction Building JB Myer-Henderson
- P80851 Training Support Facility Fort Lee
- P152 Reserve Training Center Complex NAS Oceana
- SOF Applied Instruction Facility JEB Little Creek-Ft Story
- National Guard/Reserve Center Building (JFHQ) Richmond
- AIT Barracks- Phase III Fort Lee
- P707 Embassy Security Guard BEQ & Ops Facility Quantico
The announcement says RQ Construction “is seeking potential subcontractor partnerships with companies in all construction-related trades, specialty trades and construction firms.”
The outreach event will take place at the Western Wake Technical Community College Campus in Cary from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Admission is free, but registration is required.