The October/November 2022 issue of North Carolina Construction News has been published.
Features include coverage of:
- Raleigh hits five-year apartment construction high in 2022;
- Will we reach the point where jobsites are autonomous? Stay tuned;
- Soldier to electrician: Start the pathway to your potential at Griffin Electric (special feature);
- Construction material costs post double-digit increases in 2022;
- Construction law: Virginia joins North and South Carolina in prohibiting pay-if-paid clauses;
- Schools share $300 million for construction projects; and
- projects and opportunities.
You can view the issue a www.ncconstructionnews.com.