The issue includes several stories including:
- CAGC summit: Brighter future ahead for NC construction industry as economy recovers from COVID-19;
- NC AEC businesses among biggest recipients of PPP funds;
- Emergency COVID-19 regulations mandate face coverings at construction sites;
- Collaborative law: A new tool for construction dispute resolution;
- Cars go on auction block while construction business prepares for the next generation
- Jim Pendergrass to retire as PHCC-NC executive director; and
- projects and opportunities.
North Carolina Construction News continues to publish a weekly eletter update — you can request a subscription through the form on the home page or by emailing email@example.com.
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you wish to request a hard-copy printed issue of the magazine, you can place your order at this link.
For advertising and feature profile information in the upcoming issue, contact associate publisher Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone him at (888) 627-8717 ext 212.