The issue includes several stories and features including:
- US Navy outlines $1.7 billion in Hurricane Florence recovery opportunities at North Carolina bases;
- AGCA survey: More than 90 percent of NC contractors having trouble filling skilled craft positions;
- CENTEC comes to NC with new office in Denver (Sponsored feature);
- Offsite and modular building — the industry is at a tipping point; and
- Projects and opportunities.
North Carolina Construction News continues to publish a weekly eletter update — you can request a subscription through the form on the home page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you wish to request a hard-copy printed issue of the magazine, you can place your order at this link.
For advertising and feature profile information in the upcoming issue, contact associate publisher Chase at email@example.com or phone him at (888) 627-8717 ext 212.