The October 2021 issue of North Carolina Construction News has been published.
The issue includes several stories and features including:
- LGC approves more than $600 million in borrowing for municipal construction, infrastructure projects;
- Anticipated school construction/capital needs to reach $12.8 billion in five years: State survey;
- NCDOT heading for massive $7 to $13 billion cost overruns based on STIP projections;
- $2.7 billion The River District to break ground this year in Charlotte;
- Technical leaders: Are you unknowingly tarnishing your reputation?; and
- Projects and opportunities.
North Carolina Construction News continues to publish a weekly eletter update — you can request a subscription through the form on the home page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you wish to request a hard-copy printed issue of the magazine, you can place your order at this link.
For advertising and feature profile information in the upcoming issue, contact associate publisher Chase at email@example.com or phone him at (888) 627-8717 ext 212.