The issue includes several stories including:
- Three businesses cited, fined more than $64,000 following Hendersonville wall collapse;
- NC construction employment grows 4% during pandemic: AGC
- Senate passes $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill, but there are still hurdles ahead;
- Infrastructure bill to provide billions in additional NC construction financing: Tillis;
- Construction Law: Maintenance best practices and investigations; and
- Projects and opportunities.
North Carolina Construction News continues to publish a weekly eletter update — you can request a subscription through the form on the home page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you wish to request a hard-copy printed issue of the magazine, you can place your order at this link.
For advertising and feature profile information in the upcoming issue, contact associate publisher Chase at email@example.com or phone him at (888) 627-8717 ext 212.