The March/April 2023 issue of North Carolina Construction News has been published.
Features include coverage of:
- Federal ‘mega grant’ program to fund nine infrastructure projects;
- American infrastructure to be built with American materials: Biden
- Perfect timing: North Carolina brewery-to-pet-food-factory conversion coincides with training center;
- Employment Law: In 2022, more mandates for E-verify;
- “Substantial completion”: Different strokes for different folks and
- projects and opportunities.
You can view the issue at www.ncconstructionnews.com.