The July/August North Carolina Construction News (NCCN) issue has been published.
Stories in the issue include:
- Pharmaceutical giant breaks ground on $1 billion Concord complex;
- Christian Kluttz wins 2022 NCMA Apprentice Masonry Skills Competition;
- Crime: Police nab suspects after drugs discovered and fuel stolen at NC construction sites;
- Mascaro/Barton Marlow owed $26.8 million in failed Carolina Panthers Rock Hill project;
- Griffin Electric celebrates graduates of Wentworth associate degree program; and
- Projects and opportunities.
If you would like a printed copy, you can request one (or a subscription) here.