The 14th annual Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)‘s Carolinas Construction Conference has been scheduled for Oct. 28 and 29 in Greensboro.
Wednesday, Oct. 28
- NCACPA Ethics Course (Qualifies as 2 hours of CPE and meets the annual ethics requirements of the NC State Board of CPA Examiners)
- A&A Update (Qualifies as 2 hours of CPE)
- Sponsor Welcome Reception
Thursday, Oct. 29
- 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. – full day conference – 8 CPE Credits
- Economic Update – Anirban Basu
- Recruiting New Business to Your State: How it Affects the Construction Industry
- Banking Panel: Coming Trends that will Affect Banks and Their Customers
- Cyber Security: James Spellos
- Benchmarking: Brett Ralls
- Surety: Martha Ann Marley
Online registration will start in September.