Builders and contractors will want to mark their calendars for the September 26-28 21st Century Building Expo & Conference to be held at the Charlotte Convention Center next week. Builders, contractors, remodelers, architects, realtors, suppliers and others from NC, SC, TN, GA and VA will be in attendance. Here are just a few highlights of this year’s event:
- Educational Conference featuring 50+ seminars and courses, including Advanced Green Building Project Management, Green Building for Building Professionals, courses to obtain your Certified Aging in Place Specialist designation, and much more!
- Exhibitors featuring the latest products, services and trends for the home building industry.
- Forward Thinking Solutions Stage on the Expo Floor
- STARS Awards Gala honoring the best in the building industry.
- SPECIAL PRESENTATION: The Buyers Are BACK! What do you need to succeed in today’s market? The home building world has been turned upside down the past few years, but the end is in sight. The market is coming back, but you’ve got to reinvent your business and start fresh. Today’s buyers are much different than those of 5 or 10 years ago. This all-day intensive program, geared toward the custom/small-volume builders, will provide the tools and resources to succeed in today’s new market. Learn where and how to start, who to have on your sales team, and how to implement these solutions in the real world. Read More.