- New Fort Bragg Conference and Catering Center recognizes tradition while bringing modern standards to military base
- Wake Technical Community College offers Heavy Equipment Operator training program
- UNC Coastal Studies Institute Research Building wins architecture award
- CAGC testifies to legislative committee on prequalification
- Construction law alert
- North Carolina Construction News briefs
- 2013 Carolinas Associated General Contractors (CAGC) Pinnacle Award winners
- Bluesphere reports recognition of receipt of air permit for waste-to-energy project in Charlotte
- Construction starts on new NHRMC emergency department
- Nexsen Pruet to host Construction Breakfast Briefing this month
The Associated Builders and Contractors of the Carolinas (ABC), representing more than 1,800 member companies from...
North Carolina State Rep. Bill Brawley, senior House finance chair, told about 60 Carolinas Associated General...
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) GOTV Breakfast features speakers North Carolina House majority leader Rep....
Durham County’s $44.3 million library transformation will add nearly 20,000 sq. ft. to the current 65,000 sq....
Clymer Cease, Terri Hall from Raleigh to lead Clark Nexsen as chair, president
Two Raleigh-based executives will take on senior roles at national...
- October 23, 2016
ABC of the Carolinas announces key NC endorsements for the 2016 general election
The Associated Builders and Contractors of the Carolinas (ABC), representing...
- October 20, 2016
David Allen Company presents 20th Annual Design School Scholarship
For the past 20 years David Allen Company has awarded a $5,000 scholarship to...
- October 19, 2016
How you can avoid (or win) delay claims: Be prepared and proactive, says lawyer Andy Goldsmith
If delays are currently one of the most significant challenges for North Carolina’s construction...
- October 12, 2016