Associated Builders and Contractors Carolinas (ABCC) says Rob Beale of W. M. Jordan Company in Wilmington is the chair of its board of directors for 2022.
Chris Moore of CarolinaPower in Greenville, SC, will be the incoming chair.
Other executives listed in a Jan. 17 statement include:
Vice-chair: Allen Amsler – McCrory Construction Company – Columbia, SC
Immediate past chair: Derek Lanning – JE Dunn Construction – Charlotte
Secretary: Shane Wycuff – David Allen Company, Inc. – Raleigh and Cristi Lewis – CohnReznick, LLP – Charlotte
Treasurer: Ryan Wathen – Rodgers Builders – Columbia, SC, Past Chair Liaison
CECA Liaison: Justin Baker – Gaylor Electric, Inc. – Indianapolis, IN
- Fred H. Adams, Jr. – Fred Adams Paving Co. Inc. – Morrisville
- Greg Carlton– Randy Marion Automotive – Mooresville
- Angela Carter – Metcon – Raleigh
- Scott Cutler – Brasfield & Gorrie – Raleigh
- Chris Darling – HITT Contracting, Inc. – Charleston, SC
- Andy Grayson – Choate Construction – Mt. Pleasant, SC
- Sam Hayes – Landmark Construction Company – North Charleston, SC
- Joshua B. Mauney – Paragon Safety Group, Inc. – Raleigh
- Scott Mayer– BuildingPoint Southeast – Waxhaw
- Jason C. Moore– Rodgers Builders – Charlotte
- Emory Sadler– Towne Insurance Agency, Incorporate – Raleigh
- Dan Thomas – Starr Electric – Charlotte
ABCC represents the merit construction contractors and related firms in the Carolinas as a chapter of ABC, a national association representing more than 25,000 members.