The North Carolina Military Business Center (NCMBC), with the offices of of Sen. Richard Burr and Sen. Thom Tillis, are hosting the 2017 Southeast Region Federal Construction, Infrastructure & Environmental (SE-FEDCON) summit in Wilmington on Oct. 24 and 25.
The annual event brings together more than 700 representatives of the Corps of Engineers, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Fort Bragg, Marine Corps Installations East, Seymour Johnson AFB, other Army, Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps installations, US Coast Guard, Department of Veterans Affairs, General Services Administration, other federal agencies, general and specialty contractors, designers and construction suppliers from throughout the Southeast of the United States.
SE-FEDCON is relevant for:
- General and specialty contractors that work in VA, NC, SC and GA.
- Design firms that work in VA, NC, SC and GA.
- Construction supply firms that work in VA, NC, SC and GA
- Companies that provide facility-support contracts in VA, NC, SC and GA.
- Current federal contractors seeking North Carolina partners and suppliers
- Companies outside of the VA, NC, SC and GA region are welcome to attend.
For more information or to register, visit: http://www.ncmbc.us/17fedconstruction/