The issue includes several stories including:
- New $6 million millwright and carpenter training center opens in Charlotte;
- North Carolina construction employment declines 3% in the year as COVID-19 takes its toll;
- James River Equipment launches new location in Raleigh (sponsored);
- Legal observations: PPP changes in wake of the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act; and
- Projects and opportunities.
North Carolina Construction News continues to publish a weekly eletter update — you can request a subscription through the form on the home page or by emailing email@example.com.
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you wish to request a hard-copy printed issue of the magazine, you can place your order at this link.
For advertising and feature profile information in the upcoming issue, contact associate publisher Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone him at (888) 627-8717 ext 212.