The November North Carolina Construction News (NCCN) issue has been published.
Stories in the issue include:
- NCORR commits $53.5 million for affordable housing construction in hurricane-hit regions;
- NC ranks ninth in nation for COVID-19 pandemic construction jobs recovery: AGC
- Employment law: $137 verdict illustrates importance of competent anti-harassment policies;
- Helmets to Hardhats (H2H) links workers to unionized construction careers;
- Soldier to electrician: Take your career to the next level at Griffin Electric (sponsored feature); and
- Projects and opportunities
If you would like a printed copy, you can request one (or a subscription) here.