The January/February North Carolina Construction News (NCCN) issue has been published.
Stories in the issue include:
- CAGC outlines initiatives to attract workers to Carolinas construction careers;
- Toyota confirms plans for $1.3 billion mega-factory near Greensboro to build electric car batteries;
- Telosa: While a new $400 billion urban Utopia could change construction;
- Protectionism vs. Globalization: How will increasing trade barriers affect architecture, engineering and construction?
- $450 million Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center one of largest institutional projects in the US; and
- Projects and opportunities.
If you would like a printed copy, you can request one (or a subscription) here.