The March/April 2020 issue of North Carolina Construction News has been published.
The issue includes several stories and features including:
- COVID-19: Unprecedented crisis challenges North Carolina’s construction industry;
- Governor seeks disaster declaration for business owners affected by COVID-19;
- Before the crisis: Spending for construction projects reaches all-time high in January;
- COVID-19’s impact on construction projects: Legal perspective;
- Wake Tech and Wake County partner to expand apprenticeship opportunities;
- Down-select announced for Hurricane Florence Recovery packages 3 and 7;
- Capua Law Firm specializes in construction, business and employment (special feature);
- CENTEC’s Denver, NC office works with streamlined business model ideal for current business environment (special feature);and
- projects and opportunities.
North Carolina Construction News continues to publish a weekly eletter update — you can request a subscription through the form on the home page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you wish to request a hard-copy printed issue of the magazine, you can place your order at this link.
For advertising and feature profile information in the upcoming issue, contact associate publisher Chase at email@example.com or phone him at (888) 627-8717 ext 212.