The issue includes several stories including:
- Apple plans $1 billion plus, 1 million sq. ft. Research Triangle hub;
- Con artist prisoned 57 months for fake student housing investment scheme;
- NC contractors need to be ready for federally backed unionization push – lawyer;
- Construction careers offer enticing opportunities for North Carolina military veterans through accessible transition programs;
- Grant Helms wins NCMCA Apprentice Skills Contest; and
- Projects and opportunities.
North Carolina Construction News continues to publish a weekly eletter update — you can request a subscription through the form on the home page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you wish to request a hard-copy printed issue of the magazine, you can place your order at this link.
For advertising and feature profile information in the upcoming issue, contact associate publisher Chase at email@example.com or phone him at (888) 627-8717 ext 212.