The issue includes several stories including:
- ApiJect’s $785 million vaccine Gigafactory in Durham among largest projects in nation to break ground in February: Dodge;
- Legal: Utilizing the North Carolina Collaborative Law Act in construction industry disputes:
- NC construction employment rebounds in January, but still 1.7% below pre-pandemic levels;
- Construction community leaders: The Emma Touch’s Katie Liles focuses on social mission;
- Labor law: Will federal funding result in mandatory unionization; and
- Projects and opportunities.
North Carolina Construction News continues to publish a weekly eletter update — you can request a subscription through the form on the home page or by emailing email@example.com.
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you wish to request a hard-copy printed issue of the magazine, you can place your order at this link.
For advertising and feature profile information in the upcoming issue, contact associate publisher Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone him at (888) 627-8717 ext 212.