The North Carolina Military Business Center (NCMBC) says it has released MatchForce.org “Next Generation.”
MatchForce, North Carolina’s official, free portal for federal contracting, connects North Carolina businesses with all federal opportunities, including local opportunities at bases in the state. North Carolina businesses register on the portal to receive automatic matches to federal prime opportunities and to subcontracting opportunities posted by other registered businesses. Firms identifying contract opportunities through MatchForce can then contact the NCMBC business development team for one-on-one assistance.
The newly released “Next Generation” MatchForce platform provides an upgraded and modernized user interface, as well as the following features:
- New dashboard landing pages to quickly find what you are looking for:
- for businesses, all opportunities are easily accessible on your dashboard.
- for government users, posted micro-purchases are easily visible, and access to business profiles and info is simple
- A newly designed search function to quickly find contract opportunities, businesses, and more. Whether you are a business or government user, you can quickly narrow down your searches by NAICS, set-aside and more.
- More layers of customization to searches and user profiles; for example, you can easily change your matching criteria for opportunities or filter down your search criteria.
- From a phone, tablet or computer, the newly released MatchForce.org upgrades mobile platform optimization so you can easily navigate the system from the palm of your hand to your desktop.
- Upgraded system capability and database performance which means your company can more quickly and effectively find opportunities.
“A primary goal of the NCMBC is to connect businesses to contract opportunities, and to help them compete, win and grow jobs in North Carolina,” NCMBC executive director Scott Dorney said in a Nov. 18 statement. “MatchForce Next Generation will seamlessly connect registered businesses with all contract opportunities – from all federal agencies and across all industries – the first step in winning federal contracts.”
NCMBC says its mission is to leverage military and other federal business opportunities to expand the economy, grow jobs and improve quality of life in North Carolina. The NCMBC’s primary goal is to increase federal revenues for businesses in North Carolina. The Department of Defense has an annual impact of $66 billion and is the second largest sector of North Carolina’s economy (12% GDP). With six major military bases, over 100 National Guard and Reserve facilities and the third highest number of uniformed military personnel in the country, the State of North Carolina created the NCMBC to leverage opportunities with these installations, DoD commands and federal agencies operating worldwide.