The July/August 2023 issue of North Carolina Construction News has been published.
Features include coverage of:
- Safety: Majority of highway contractors say vehicles crashed into worksites last year;
- Raleigh budget includes $554 million for capital improvements, Winston-Salem slashes budget;
- Demolition and reconstruction: The future with MB Crusher buckets (sponsored feature);
- Company news: Poettker Construction’s Tom Albers retiring after 43 years;
- Rural transformation grants awarded to 29 communities;
- Toyota announces another $2.1 billion for Greensboro-Randolph megasite; and
- projects and opportunities.
You can view the issue at www.ncconstructionnews.com.