The September/October 2023 issue of North Carolina Construction News has been published.
Features include coverage of:
- Boom updates Overture Superfactory construction progress;
- State announces $223 million for waste and wastewater projects;
- Legal: The growth of “build-to-rent” in the residential construction industry;
- Company news: Poettker announces promotions in preconstruction, estimating and project management; MB Crusher to exhibit at The Utility Expo 2023;
- VinFast starts construction on EV factory in Chatham County;and
- projects and opportunities.
You can view the issue at www.ncconstructionnews.com.