The first 2016 North Carolina Construction News magazine has been published.
- The story about the WakeMed North Family Health and Women’s Hospital construction success, which resulted in three Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) Excellence in Construction Awards;
- Coverage and reporting on all of the ABC EIC Awards (in a special supplement);
- Good news: Optimistic projections in the Associated General Contractors (AGC) 2016 Outlook Survey;
- Passive House: A report on the sustainable construction/certification model; and
- Apprenticeship, association, and project news throughout North Carolina.
You can view the latest issue through downloadable page turning software here.
If you would like to receive a printed copy, you can request it here.