The issue includes several stories and features including:
- 2020 construction outlook: CAGC’s perspective;
- Mixed story on NC construction employment;
- Integration key to lean construction (special feature);
- Poettker Construction achieves record-breaking revenue in 2019 (special feature);
- Legal column: Legislature creates deadlines for director’s decisions on verified claims submitted to NC Office of State Construction;
- Diversity and inclusion — going beyond the percentage requirements; and
- Projects and opportunities.
North Carolina Construction News continues to publish a weekly eletter update — you can request a subscription through the form on the home page or by emailing email@example.com.
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you wish to request a hard-copy printed issue of the magazine, you can place your order at this link.
For advertising and feature profile information in the upcoming issue, contact associate publisher Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone him at (888) 627-8717 ext 212.