The March/April 2018 issue of North Carolina Construction News has been published.
The issue includes several stories and features including:
- Construction industry worries about Trump administration’s steel, aluminum tariffs;
- Construction Law: Intellectual property and the construction industry;
- Mason and machine: North Carolina bricklayers take central stage nationally;
- Subcontractors in Charlotte: Two associations vie for membership support; and
- News briefs and other features.
North Carolina Construction News continues to publish a weekly eletter update — you can request a subscription through the form on the home page or by emailing email@example.com and we will soon start work on the spring issue.
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you wish to request a hard-copy printed issue of the magazine, you can place your order at this link.
For advertising and feature profile information in the upcoming issue, contact associate publisher Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone him at (888) 627-8717 ext 212.