Cobe LeMunyan of SPC Mechanical Corporation in Winston-Salem has taken the helm as 2018 Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors of North Carolina (PHCCNC) president.
“I would like to start out by thanking Tommy Barbour for setting the bar going into 2018,” he wrote in a note to members. “With that in mind we will continue assisting the local chapters and newly formed chapters across the state to communicate and in sharing ideas and practices to become the best choice for our customers.
He writes that “two items of continued focus” will be:
- Advancing the apprenticeship program for heating and air conditioning and plumbing trades; and
- Continuing the framework for a strategic plan to meet the objectives of the association.
PHCCNC’s 2018 executive and directors include:
- Rob McClintock, McClintock Heating & Cooling, Matthews (vice-president);
- Rick Whitaker, Brown Brothers Plumbing and Heating, Durham (treasurer); and
- Jennifer Warren, Warren-Hay Mechanical, Hillsboro.
Associate directors include: Jason Brantley, Weeks-Williams-DeVore, Matthews; and Brooks Jester, Murray Supply, Charlotte.
The PHCC National Zone 2A Director is Joel Long, GSM Services, Gastonia.