- May/June 2013 Current IssuePosted 2 days ago
- Charlotte-based NUCOR Opposes Anti-LEED House Bill 628Posted 3 days ago
- NC House Government Defeats Bidding Bill Opposed by CAGCPosted 10 days ago
- Construction Unemployment Drops to 13.2 PercentPosted 11 days ago
- Housing Responsible for 20% of Total Economic ExpansionPosted 11 days ago
- Contractors: Reach Out to Get Government WorkPosted 11 days ago
- Legislative Update Regarding Bills Affecting NC Construction IndustryPosted 12 days ago
- LEED Green Building Certification on the LinePosted 12 days ago
- Free NCMBC Construction Teaming Forum Event May 22Posted 13 days ago
- Construction Jobs Declined in 7 of 13 NC Metro AreasPosted 16 days ago
The privacy of our visitors is important to us.
We recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit our site and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on our websites to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Mail: 1 Cleopatra Drive, Suite 202, Ottawa, ON K2G 3W9
Phone: 613-224-3460 ext 224.