This two hour seminar will cover the major, recently enacted revisions to North Carolina’s lien and public bond law statutes. House Bill 1052 and Senate Bill 42 were signed into law this July, and will take effect respectively in January and April 2013. The new laws substantially modify the steps that all parties will have to take to protect their interests—regardless of whether they are an owner, buyer, contractor or sub/supplier. In particular, the new laws impose significant new notice requirements for both public and private work.
- Construction Employment Data Indicates Mixed Results in the CarolinasPosted 6 days ago
- May/June 2013 Current IssuePosted 10 days ago
- Anti-LEED House Bill 628 Passes NC HousePosted 10 days ago
- NC House Government Defeats Bidding Bill Opposed by CAGCPosted 18 days ago
- Construction Unemployment Drops to 13.2 PercentPosted 18 days ago
- Housing Responsible for 20% of Total Economic ExpansionPosted 18 days ago
- Contractors: Reach Out to Get Government WorkPosted 19 days ago
- Legislative Update Regarding Bills Affecting NC Construction IndustryPosted 20 days ago
- LEED Green Building Certification on the LinePosted 20 days ago
- Construction Jobs Declined in 7 of 13 NC Metro AreasPosted 24 days ago
CAGC Double Payment/Lien Seminar
« Back to Events
This event has passed.