As organizations try to make sense of the changing markets around them, many are putting renewed efforts into their business development approach. Lee D. Smithers, managing director for consulting, helps construction companies and design firms sharpen their management practices and corporate performance.
- Construction Employment Data Indicates Mixed Results in the CarolinasPosted 4 days ago
- May/June 2013 Current IssuePosted 9 days ago
- Anti-LEED House Bill 628 Passes NC HousePosted 9 days ago
- NC House Government Defeats Bidding Bill Opposed by CAGCPosted 16 days ago
- Construction Unemployment Drops to 13.2 PercentPosted 17 days ago
- Housing Responsible for 20% of Total Economic ExpansionPosted 17 days ago
- Contractors: Reach Out to Get Government WorkPosted 17 days ago
- Legislative Update Regarding Bills Affecting NC Construction IndustryPosted 18 days ago
- LEED Green Building Certification on the LinePosted 18 days ago
- Construction Jobs Declined in 7 of 13 NC Metro AreasPosted 23 days ago
ABC Triangle Council Luncheon Meeting
« Back to Events
This event has passed.