- Construction Employment Data Indicates Mixed Results in the CarolinasPosted 3 days ago
- May/June 2013 Current IssuePosted 7 days ago
- Anti-LEED House Bill 628 Passes NC HousePosted 7 days ago
- NC House Government Defeats Bidding Bill Opposed by CAGCPosted 15 days ago
- Construction Unemployment Drops to 13.2 PercentPosted 16 days ago
- Housing Responsible for 20% of Total Economic ExpansionPosted 16 days ago
- Contractors: Reach Out to Get Government WorkPosted 16 days ago
- Legislative Update Regarding Bills Affecting NC Construction IndustryPosted 17 days ago
- LEED Green Building Certification on the LinePosted 17 days ago
- Free NCMBC Construction Teaming Forum Event May 22Posted 18 days ago
If a general contractor fails to pay you (a subcontractor) for work performed or services provided,...
In a 105-6 vote, the NC House approved a bill supported by Carolinas AGC calling for...
As a cold winter finally comes to an end, many of us look forward to summertime...
More Uncategorized News
Can You Stop Work for Nonpayment?
If a general contractor fails to pay you (a subcontractor)...
- Posted 6 days ago
CAGC-Supported Career and Technical Education Bill Clears House
In a 105-6 vote, the NC House approved a bill...
- Posted 8 days ago
The Heat is On: What Contractors Can Do to Protect Workers from Heat-Related Illness
As a cold winter finally comes to an end, many...
- Posted 10 days ago
Housing Responsible for 20% of Total Economic Expansion
Over the last two years, home building has experienced significant...
- Posted 16 days ago
Use of Revised I-9 Forms for New Hires Will be Required May 7
All employers are required to use the revised I-9 Form...
- Posted 17 days ago
2013 Best Construction Blog Announced
Gould Design Inc. has been selected as the 2013 Best...
- Posted 31 days ago
HUB 2013 Good Faith Effort Awards
The office for Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB) presented six Good...
- Posted 44 days ago
NC’s Unemployment Numbers Down, Construction Employment Still Lagging
Thousands of North Carolina residents quit looking for work in...
- Posted 48 days ago
Long Sought Underground Utility Safety Legislation Introduced into NC Legislature
After years of advocating for comprehensive changes to North Carolina’s...
- Posted 49 days ago
HB 150 Would Limit Local Government in Setting Design Standards for Residential Housing
In what they described as a “dire emergency,” a group...
- Posted 65 days ago