- May/June 2013 Current IssuePosted 2 days ago
- Charlotte-based NUCOR Opposes Anti-LEED House Bill 628Posted 3 days ago
- NC House Government Defeats Bidding Bill Opposed by CAGCPosted 10 days ago
- Construction Unemployment Drops to 13.2 PercentPosted 11 days ago
- Housing Responsible for 20% of Total Economic ExpansionPosted 11 days ago
- Contractors: Reach Out to Get Government WorkPosted 11 days ago
- Legislative Update Regarding Bills Affecting NC Construction IndustryPosted 12 days ago
- LEED Green Building Certification on the LinePosted 12 days ago
- Free NCMBC Construction Teaming Forum Event May 22Posted 13 days ago
- Construction Jobs Declined in 7 of 13 NC Metro AreasPosted 17 days ago
Several builders, remodelers and home building professionals were honored recently as winners of the NAHB’s National...
Guest editorial by Dr. Michael L. Walden, North Carolina Cooperative Extension, N.C. State University The North Carolina...
Guest Editorial By Neal O’Briant, Public Information Officer, NC Department of Labor The Department of Labor...
More Triangle-Triad News
Cary Remodeler Wins NAHB Green Building Award
Several builders, remodelers and home building professionals were honored recently...
- Posted 96 days ago
What Policies Will Best Stimulate Economic Growth in NC?
Guest editorial by Dr. Michael L. Walden, North Carolina Cooperative Extension,...
- Posted 100 days ago
Contractors Celebrate Successful Safety Partnership With NCDOL
Guest Editorial By Neal O’Briant, Public Information Officer, NC Department...
- Posted 107 days ago
Raleigh, Charlotte on Fastest Growing Cities List
North Carolina’s two largest cities have earned spots on yet...
- Posted 110 days ago
Triangle Office Market Reflects Lack of New Construction
In recent years the Triangle office market has been largely...
- Posted 127 days ago
Durham named finalist in $9M Mayors Challenge
Durham has been named one of 20 finalists in Bloomberg...
- Posted 194 days ago
Charlotte and Raleigh earn high scores in ULI emerging markets report
The Queen City and Raleigh earned high scores in the...
- Posted 205 days ago
Volvo unveils expansion plans in Greensboro
The Volvo Group unveiled a $10 million, 40,000-square-foot expansion to its...
- Posted 214 days ago
Wake approves zoning changes to modernize Research Triangle Park
Wake County Commissioners approved some zoning changes that will allow...
- Posted 222 days ago
Construction jobs fall 4.5 percent in NC
The number of construction jobs in North Carolina declined 4.5...
- Posted 237 days ago