- May/June 2013 Current IssuePosted 2 days ago
- Charlotte-based NUCOR Opposes Anti-LEED House Bill 628Posted 3 days ago
- NC House Government Defeats Bidding Bill Opposed by CAGCPosted 10 days ago
- Construction Unemployment Drops to 13.2 PercentPosted 11 days ago
- Housing Responsible for 20% of Total Economic ExpansionPosted 11 days ago
- Contractors: Reach Out to Get Government WorkPosted 11 days ago
- Legislative Update Regarding Bills Affecting NC Construction IndustryPosted 12 days ago
- LEED Green Building Certification on the LinePosted 12 days ago
- Free NCMBC Construction Teaming Forum Event May 22Posted 13 days ago
- Construction Jobs Declined in 7 of 13 NC Metro AreasPosted 17 days ago
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) has released its American Infrastructure Report Card. Overall, the...
Carolinas AGC bestowed the 2012 Pinnacle Awards to four projects and an individual. The presentation was...
In the Safran Law Blog, Brian Schoolman, Safran Law Offices, reminded contractors that while the most attention...
More Engineers News
ASCE Gives U.S. a D+ on Infrastructure Report Card
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) has released its...
- Posted 18 days ago
Carolinas AGC Announces 2012 Pinnacle Award Winners
Carolinas AGC bestowed the 2012 Pinnacle Awards to four projects...
- Posted 59 days ago
Comments on NC Lien Law Revision Proposals Due on February 15
In the Safran Law Blog, Brian Schoolman, Safran Law Offices,...
- Posted 94 days ago
NC Court of Appeals Majority Supports Design Professionals Lien Rights
Guest Editorial by Matthew Bouchard, Lewis & Roberts PLLC The North...
- Posted 101 days ago
AIA Survey Predicts 7.2 Percent Increase in 2013 Nonresidential Spending
Growing at a faster rate than the overall U.S. economy,...
- Posted 103 days ago
Nonresidential Construction Industry Seeks Changes to Lien Law Requirements
Guest Editorial by Lindsey Powell, Safran Law Offices NC Representative...
- Posted 107 days ago
ASCE Study Reveals Dire Need for Infrastructure Investments
There’s a dire need for infrastructure spending in theU.S., according...
- Posted 121 days ago
Construction spending slips in November
Construction spending dipped from October to November, but resolution of...
- Posted 136 days ago
Latest Architectural Billings Index reflect strongest growth in 5 years
November saw the fourth straight monthly increase in the American...
- Posted 142 days ago
Construction spending rises for seventh straight month
All major segments of construction spending increased in October, bringing...
- Posted 165 days ago